Policy for managing CSL accounts
The CSL maintains accounts for students and staff at TJHSST. This document governs authentication in the CSL.
- All TJ students are issued a TJ CSL account with a username in the form of
20XXauser(the graduation year, first initial, and first seven letters of the last name)
- Should someone share someone else's username by this convention those later in the alphabet shall be issued a username with an incrementing number at the end
- For example, if the class of 2020 has Jason Doe, John Doe, and Julian Doe, Jason Doe shall be
2020jdoe, John Doe shall be
2020jdoe1, and Julian Doe shall be
- If a Jane Doe enters TJ as a sophomore, she shall be issued
- By request, TJ staff members may request a TJ CSL account that shall be the same as their FCPS employee username.
- The Sysadmins shall terminate a TJ CSL account for TJ staff members once their relationship with the school is terminated.
- All activities on the CSL network shall be governed as per the FCPS Acceptable Use Policy.